Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, double wammy!

So I had a training session at the gym today with a great girl Jen. She worked every part of my body but yet was gentle on the workout since it was my first time. It felt good working the different muscles. AFter the hour I then went and did the easy ride for half hour on the bike. I did 5 miles in 20 minutes keeping the rpm's over 90. Not bad for an old lady!! I know this is nothing, but it still feels good when I can complete a workout for the day. I know have to figure out how to do all the regular cardio training and incorporate strength training and still continue to work full time and study for the neonatal certificate test.! One day at a time, that is my motto. Plus I feel I have been neglecting my family just a bit. Sorry Dana, love you for all your support! Is there any way of adding a few more hours to the day?

1 comment:

  1. I would love about 5 more hours in every day!! That would make things SO much easier. If you figure out how to make it happen, let me know!

    ReplyDelete