Monday, August 29, 2011

Long bike ride

  Cyclist Winning a Race clipart

Well, I had to work 12 hours and then to the gym I went. My body still feels pretty good after that Saturday event, but really didnt want to exercise. I started very slowly and could  barely stay awake to peddle. I think I only kept my pace at 60-70 rpm. I did finish my hour with a whopping 12 miles completed. How pathetic I thought to only do 12 miles. I felt like a wimp which I preceded to tell Dawn my not great night, but she nicely put it all back into perspective and reminded me of not to long ago not being able to even ride a bike for 10 minutes, let alone 12 miles. It made me giggle and think, you are so right Dawn, how far I have come. Well its only like 12 days and I AM READY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment