
They are forecasting a hurricane for our coast line to hit tomorrow into Sunday. I guess I will be changing my training schedule just a bit. I was going to try to do the brick today, but I definately was not prepared. I had to put on my new water bottle holder to the bike, which took me forever because I couldnt find one single screw driver to work. By the time I was done, I was so frustrated, it was already too late to start my brick. I didnt want to be doing this workout the whole day. Then my crazy mind went into place and I figured I had to see how far I would go in a half hour bike ride. So off I went at my race pace and ended up doing 8 miles in 35 minutes. Yea. It was harder than my normal riding, which I took in too much scenery. I kept very focused but was getting very annoyed at how people dont seam to know that the break down areas on the roads are for walkers and bikers, and they seam to just sway right over into those lanes. I had a few choice words with a few people needless to say. I also have gained a new respect for people riding on their bikes, since I have started it also. People need to pay more attention to the rode and those on bikes! Enough of that
Tommorrow, Irene is heading our way, but I think I will have time to do the brick as long as I stick to my plan and start at 7am. Wish me luck. I will let you know how I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment