As I wind down with my training for the triathalon, I have to look back at how far I have come with this adventure. I started at a point in my life were I couldnt even walk around the block, then made it to were I can run for 6.2 miles. I may have to stop a few times and walk a little, but that is a big difference. I spoke with a coworker today and we were chatting about the triathalon and she commented on how long and hard I have been training and how proud I should be. I never really thought about it,but I am proud of how far I have gotten.
I now look at the two sheets of paper in front of me that has the training schedule on it. I remember in the beginning it was like 30 pages. I could only print a few at a time because it was so over whelming. Now there are only 2 sheet left meaning there are only 2 weeks of training left and I am half way through one of the sheets already. It seams so strange to only have to do a minimal training. One in which I couldnt even do in the beginning and now I joke about being such a small amount of training.
Well time is getting close so as you can see by my post, I am rambling a little. I do that when I get nervous.
Only 10 days to go!! look out DC, here comes Dawn and I!!
No comments:
Post a Comment