Saturday, September 3, 2011

One more week

Switched up my training today just a tad. went for my bike ride which was suppose to be an hour and a half, came up 20 min. short and boy did everyone back at the house sitting around eating pizza let me know. I adventured out at 6pm when it got a little cooler. I took my usual bike ride up to sikorsky bridge and followed it over into Milford. Since I dont know Milford that well, I just took the main road south in hopes that it would get me to a place that was familiar. Well it did just that. The road which I had never been on took me right out to Expect on the post road. The Post Road was a little scarry since the people who drive on it are CRAZY!! I was happy to get back into Stratford and home safely, even if it only took an hour and 10 min. It was worth the shortened time to get out of the busy roads. Not sure of the mileage, will have to check it another day. Tommorow is our party for Gpa's 90th birthday! So I figured I can do a quick hour long run in  the morning. See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment