Thursday, September 8, 2011

The tri is now a bi :(

I am having all kinds of emotions going through my head right now. I found out this afternoon that the waters are too crazy from hurricane Irene to allow us to do the swimming portion of our triathalon. I am kinda mad because we have trained so hard and I don't want to do this again. So now I cant say I did a triathalon but a biathalon. 

I think deep down, my little purple angel knew what was to come so this is what has to be. I love my angel and I am doing this in her honor and memory!  This is going to be the best thing I have done with Dawn  and am proud to say we had a donation given to the lymphoma society for $700.00.

Only a few more days left! Look our Washington DC. Here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment