Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What if ???

Question Mark Clip Art


What if I loose steam during my swim?
What if I have a panic attack?
What if I forget some of my equipment to do the triathelon?
What if I can't find Dawn after the swim?
What if I disappoint myself or my family?
What if I can't complete the race?

What if??... that  was what was going on in my mind today as I did my last swimming training before the marathon.. Heh what else do I have to think about while I am doing my 76 laps in the pool? My arms were hurting, I was slowing down toward the end, and I couldnt help but think maybe I haven't trained hard enough and won't be able to do this. My nerves aren't quite in a bundle yet, but they are getting there soon.

When speaking to Dawn last night, her anxiety level was high as well. She was doubting herself as well. I know she will do well, as long as she takes a deep breath and just does it. I too am having some anxiety issues right now, but deep down I know we will do fine because we have our little purple angel that is going to help us get through this and when it is all over we are going to be laughing and crying about it and feel so amazingly proud of ourselves.

Only 4 days, 9 hours and 29 seconds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment