Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back in the saddle again!!

Thanks to my 2 motivational bloggers, I am back in the saddle again!! Happy Easter first off. Went to church at 7am and felt good. Came home put together my ham and fixins, downloaded some new songs on my phone, went outside, dusted off my legs and off I went. With no real direction on how far I was going to run, I knew I wanted to do more than my usual mile. I have been talking to some girls in work whom we are all going to run a 5k for Bridgeport Hospital on May 29th so I figure I better at least attempt that.. I was out for around 50 min, and felt I did real good. When I came home I did my usual. I took the car out and mapped my run. whooohooo. It turned out to be exactly 3.1 miles. a 5k.!! I think the big guy upstairs was watching me. I felt so good when I was done. Now we start the next 20 weeks of training and I am a bit nervous about it. I hope I will have time, no I wont say I hope I will have time. I have to Make the time. but it will be a challange. Keep the motivational blogs coming my way!! Look out Washington DC, here we come!!!Bucking Horse clip art

No comments:

Post a Comment