Sunday, April 3, 2011

Outdoor Track Training

      
Once again a beautiful day! Not to be wasted running on a treadmill. I decided to go to the town track and give it a try.Since I had been running 5 min, walking 5 minutes. I decided to try to see how long it would talk to run one mile. Again, Thank God we have a long time to train. It took me 14 minutes to run a mile. and then I walked 1/2 mile and proceeded to do a mile run again. That one took 15 mimutes.
Dawn I hope you are strengthing that back for me to ride on!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG i am so proud of you. Thanks for the blog it is fun to read and I can see what you are doing. Keep it up!! luv jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jean, it is hard but I am trying to do my best so I dont die in the race :)

    ReplyDelete