Like the little engine that could, I think I can, I think I can , I know I can do this triathalon. Today I worked for an hour on a bike routine with one legged drills. I was really worried that it was going to be very hard and that I wasnt going to be able to do it. First I always try to call Dawn to get the motivation I need to do the drill. Once I get the courage to do it, I plug along. It was actually kind of easy. Well maybe not easy, but it made the hour go by really quick. I rode for 10 min to start, did 2 minutes of really fast riding then did 8 one minute single leg pedaling at a pace of 70 rpm's. I rotated this routine several times for a total time of one hour. I did a total of 11.7 miles. Not too shabby for an old lady!! I'm glad I did this drill early in my day so now I can spend time with Dana and his hurt knee.Maybe I will take a bubble bath tonight!! If I lived in Torrington, I would be sitting in Jean's hot tub!!
No comments:
Post a Comment