ok so I missed a day,. so Thurs I decided I was going to go to the track to do those fart legs! Well it was a nice day out so off to the track I went. I kinda felt bad for Dana cuz he was home all day by himself recooperating and I had to go practice running. He is so supportive. So off I go to the high school to run these drills that Dawn says is so much easier when done on a track. Well I get to the school and since it was such a nice day every possible outside sport was being played. There was tennis, girls softball, baseball, lacrosse and of course outdoor track and field. Well so much for using that track. So I came home a little dissappointed because I really did want to run. Dana says, why dont you call Dominique and go for happy hour at the watering hole aka Acapolcos. I couldn't do that with out running. I was motivated to run. I decided to run around the neighborhood. I walked 5 minutes, ran 15 and then walked another 10 min. When I got home I took a quick shower and off to happy hour we went!! But on our way there, I tracked the mileage with a car and was quite happy to find our I ran 1.4 miles in that 15 minutes. I think I was just motivated to get to happy hour!

No comments:
Post a Comment