Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I LOVE SWIMMING

I love to swim. Must be because my astrological sign is Pisces. I think I could become a mermaid very easily.Cartoon Mermaid on the Ocean Floor clipartI got to the pool late, and stressed so this was the best stress releaver. I swam hard and long. 50 min with out stopping basically. I did the drills which are always hard when your out of breath. I had a hard time with the kicking drills because I am very slow with the kicking. I can kick and kick and dont think I am going anywere. So at the end I kept swimming laps because I shared the pool with the aquasize girls and I knew when they got out of the pool it would be time for me to get out also. I kept swimming hard so I could get one more lap in. I ended up doing an extra 50 yards so my total for the swim was 1750 yards. Not bad but I was suppose to do 1700 yards in 40 min. and I did 1750 in 50 min. Still my strongest link. I'm working hard Dawn so I can carry you on my back for this part of the race!!

1 comment:

  1. You better build up that leg strength! I'm going to need to hold on to something during the swim section!!

    ReplyDelete