Friday, April 29, 2011
double trouble April 28,2011
Well I thought if I am going to have to do 2 exercises a day and they dont have to be done back to back, I figured I could get up early this morning and do my run. Well I woke up at 5am and it was pitch black out and raining. Thank you Lord!! but then when I got home from work I was in for a rude awakening. I had to run and swim sometimes between 4pm and bedtime which is usually around 8pm. yes I am pathetic. I go to bed at 8pm most days. The sun came out just in time for me to start my run at 4:15pm. I got back home around 5pm and sat to rest. I had a quick drink of juice and checked the pool schedule. I thought the swim was at 8pm but it was at 6pm, so off to the pool I went and did an awesome workout for 45 minutes. I was pumped. I did both exercises in both days, plus work, and to top it off, I showed came home and got the hubby and off to Acapolcos for dinner and drinks by 7:30. Well Guess what, I didnt make it to bed by 8pm that night, but I was in bed by 9:30p. Totally exausted!! but felt great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment