Tuesday, May 31, 2011

AGHH!!!

Back to training for the marathon. I had a crazy day at work and was in no mood to come home to train, but I was good and decided to go for it. I knew if I stopped today and rested again, I would get in the resting  mode and have a hard time getting back into the training. I think we are closing in on about a 100 more days of training. Now that the hospital race is over, I have to start focusing on the Nations' again. So after prograstinating, I figured I would do my run as close to my swim so I wouldn't have time to think about how tired I was and not do both work outs, so I did an easy 2.5 mile run, hahah I can now acturetally say an easy run 2.5 miles, I remember the day when an easy run, meant running to the end of the street!  Any way, as soon as I got home and stetched, I had a few minutes to put my feet into my own pool, then got ready and went to flood to swim. When I got there and got inside, big sign, POOL CLOSED ALL WEEK!!! I was so mad. this happens all the time. They are so unreliable. I should have joined the Y.  
When I got back home, I called Dawn. SHe had a migraine and didn't get to workout today either. I 'm not sure if that made me feel good that both of us didn't get to work out, or sad that we didn't get to work out. Either way, I always feel better when we talk and either complain or rejoice on something we did or didn't do for our training for the race! I love you Dawn, get rid of those migraines so you can exercise! Only a little while before we can exercise together for a whole week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment