Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Happy Mothers Day to all
First off this post is late, but at least I exercised on my day!! Happy Mothers day to all! After getting flowers for two very important people in my life, my own mom and Ebba, I couldnt decide if I wanted to go to the gym, or take a run, so of course my brilliant Dana says, why don't you run to the gym and then bike there. So I thought to myself, what a good idea! DAAA So off I went a running. Since the gym is really right down the street, I took the scenic route. When I got to the gym, I road for a half hour. did 7 miles, then was going to walk home, but decided to run home as well. First I stretched though after my bike ride, because that's what Dawn says to do, so I did. I ended up running home and then of course took my car out to clock the mileage and it was 1 mile to the gym and 1 mile back and then with the half hour bike, it took me a total time of 1 hour exercise. I know this is lame to most athletes but to this old lady, it wasnt bad. Good thing I still have 3 months training!! Does anyone know something I could wear that would track my mileage?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment