Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My body hurts:(

My body really hurt this morning, I was sore between my shoulder blades as I started my day at work. Luckily it quickly felt better as the day went on, so when I got out of work at 3:30pm,  I was to do a 1/2 hour run and then back to the pool in the evening. I had an important date with Dominique at the watering hole to pick up our shirts for Cinco De Mayo so when I got home from work I called her and said I would meet her at around 5:15p after I did my  run. So off I went a running. I did about 3 miles, ended up at the watering hole on time and sat with her and had a great evening of chatting. Needless to say, we didnt get our shirts because Sergio wasn't there, and second off I never made it to the pool. All in all my run was actually quite painful since I was tired and my body still ached a little from last nights swim, so instead of swimming at the pool, I ended up swimming in my Margarita's!!!
Woman Laying in the Sun clipart
Total time 45 minutes
Total distance: Aprox 3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment