Sunday, May 1, 2011

New bicycle

Got a new bike today.Thanks Donna !! I will think of all you went through when I ride it and all you have already over come and the fight that you continue to endure!. I will be using her bike as  I bike my ass off in The Nations Triathalon in Sept. But before I got the bike, I did go to the gym and bike hard for an hour with rpm of 88-99, mostly around 90-94. I rode 14 miles in that hour. I know I have to speed it up a bit but I am working on it and it is getting easier every time I ride. Overall the training is actually getting better and I am more excited and motivated to do something everyday. It is not as much of a chore as it was in the beginning, although I must say, yesterday while spending the afternoon with my mom and sisters, I kept getting this urge to do a little running on those country roads. I didn't though, but it kept knawing at me. Well when I got home and found my schedule, yesterday wasnt just a easy continuous swim, I was suppose to do some running as well. OOPS!! I knew I had that urge for a reason. Well I will  have to try to make it up another day. Still overall a great weekend. I think with the weather getting warmer, it makes me feel like I have more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment