Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Keep on running!

OK so I had a short time this morning to get a run in before the lady comes to take our blood for our life insurance policy, so I tried to run the same route I did a few weeks ago, but I wanted to try to make it 3.1 miles. I ran the route and added some more streets to it thinking for sure it would be 3.1 miles. I was so proud of myself because I first was able to run the whole way and second because I did it in 30 minutes. I get home all happy, stretch, etc. and of course jump in my car to do the mileage and when I got home, I had only gone 2.5 miles. Man was I upset. but I guess tomorrow, I will add even more streets to my run. YIKES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment