Monday, May 2, 2011
50 laps in 36 minutes
I was kicking ass again tonight in the pool if I must say so my self!! Yes pat my own back!lol. But seriously folks, it felt good. I worked 12 hours then went home, grabbed my bag and off to the pool I went. I did the workout that was planned for me which was a total of 50 laps which equals 1500 yards and I did it in 36 minutes. I only stopped for the alotted time of a 20 sec rest and a 15 sec rest between two of the drills. I am really working my upper body in these drills since my lower body is worked so much in the runs and bike rides. I am not sure if I am looking forward to tomorrow's run and swim. When will I stop at Acapolcos to get my Cinco de Mayo tshirts for Thurs.?? I will let you know the answer tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, you're pretty much a rock star. If I were home, I would be giving you a pat on the back. Keep up the GREAT work!
ReplyDelete